02 February 2008

A strange encounter

Met an angmoh pai granny on my way for MS lecture
Wow, she worked for the British Colony for 22 years
I am quite astonished to find someone who speaks fluent English at such an age
Ohmy 82!

And after directing her to the right destination
After agreeing to sit beside her on the bus
After answering all those personal enquires about me
After listening to her old grandma stories...

She suddenly gave me her house number!
I tried to memorise but apparently I am bad with numbers
Asked her to repeat again and again
And that explained why I missed my bus stop and why I was slightly late for lecture

Well, the whole point was after we alighted and exchanged goodbyes
She vanished!
Not immediately, but relatively fast
She must be an athlete during her youthful period


Or perhaps
Could she be my fairy godmother?
LOL
Ok hui yan, don't be dumb
Oh, I just recalled my Social Work presentation is on the elderly
Maybe she can be my subject
Especially since she likes to share her experience so much
Hahahaha

John Little Sale at Expo
I bought my footwear!
Yay, I have a completed new year suit

No comments: