08 February 2008

Da Nian Chu Yi!!

However excited it may sound
It just meant another Thursday for me
A super unproductive and wasted weekday to be exact

The angbaos didn't work on me
The sweet delicacies didn't look appealing enough for me to even touch them
My eyes were fixed on the TV set
But my mind was already shut off
To further illustrate how much I love CNY
I challenged the taboo attire
Black and white and black

The mirror just revealed how far I am from becoming a perfectionist

Thank goodness for Kheng Puay's sms
If not I would dread CNY even more
Reached my bus stop in 15 mins upon receiving her sms
You can view it this way
Either both of us were very eng
Or we were simply obsessed with each other
Ok, I guess she will choose the first one


That's my belated 19th birthday gift
I love it so much, thanks!
Anyway it's a necklace


My five-month younger companion

Caught Ah Long Pte Ltd
If you would like to watch this movie
I advise you to just watch the trailer and forget about the show
It's the nicest part
The movie was just so draaaaaaaaaggy
Some parts were so lame that I could not differentiate the genuineness of my laughter
Or maybe I am not a fan of midnight movies

No comments: