Eventful days I must say
Back home late on two consecutive days
3.30am, 7.30am
Days like these seem fun, exciting, kuku
With a tinge of weariness
But that's what holidays are about
Dinner cum spin with charles, vineson and xf
The usual NEL peeps
Charles's driving skills added thrills and screams to the car ride
From changi village to changi beach
From unappetizing ngoh hiang to merrily swaying swings
From unappetizing ngoh hiang to merrily swaying swings
From teases to late night hdb chats
Christmas get-together was awesomely great
Thanks for the nalgene bottle
Thanks for the nalgene bottle
Yes, you have gotten me my fave colour
At my block

Go fish! The oh-so-funny vineson

Christmas eve became a full-of-unexpected-surprise day for shihui
Got her a yellow snoopy bottle and some misc junks (oops!)
Got her a yellow snoopy bottle and some misc junks (oops!)
Oh, before that I need to mention about sporeans (or rather an individual) being tan xiao pian yi
Who wrote the christmas cards using the free colourful pens at Popular before paying for the cards
Who wrote the christmas cards using the free colourful pens at Popular before paying for the cards
And I got evidence
But thanks for the card chun hian
And the cute spongebob candy disposer
Shihui's fave toy
And the cute spongebob candy disposer
Shihui's fave toy

After meeting at TM
The three of us went to East Coast Park for her second surprise
Roller-blading!
We knew nuts about this sports
But that's also precisely why we went
With my very very elementary background in ice-skating
At least I managed to blade a little
Personally, I think ice-skating is much worse and tougher
And not forgetting to blog about shihui and the two guys who approached her
Hilarious incident
She purposely let go her arms to show her "professionalism". Faints~
And the last surprise was the CHC carnival at Expo
Hahahha!
Everyone was well-dressed at the concert
Hahahha!
Everyone was well-dressed at the concert
A very paiseh shihui was clad just in tee and shorts
She did not know the surprise remember
She did not know the surprise remember
The event was rather magnificient
Very pro stage performance, great singers, high atmosphere
Especially the part where we lighted our candles
The scene was breathtakingly beautiful
Very pro stage performance, great singers, high atmosphere
Especially the part where we lighted our candles
The scene was breathtakingly beautiful
The silent night song echoed
Had to borrow fire from the neighbours
And that dumbo chun hian liked to blow off my candle
Not once not twice
I could not imagine that scene being featured on the big screen
I could not imagine that scene being featured on the big screen
Where everyone was in a solemn mood
Be serious can, at least for the Lord
Shihui and me with our candles
Us! Ain't the candles beautiful

After bading goodbye to shihui
The two of us went to esplanade for a supposedly countdown
It sux la
There was no one conducting an official countdown
And we bought some stupid santa caps which could only be used once a year
And we bought some stupid santa caps which could only be used once a year
Hahaha!
We are cool people
We are cool people
Caught Elizabeth and The Golden Age
Not too bad
Not too bad
But I didnt appreciate it because I was too distracted by my sticky body
I craved for a shower almost immediately
Nua-ed around town
Before we took the earliest bus home
I am so not a night animal
I need my sleep and shower
And most importantly
I craved for a shower almost immediately
Nua-ed around town
Before we took the earliest bus home
I am so not a night animal
I need my sleep and shower
And most importantly
Brushing my teeth~~
Merry Christmas folks!

No comments:
Post a Comment