BBA Finishing School finally came to an end
Two consecutive 9-hour workshops were really draining
First day we learned about dining etiquette
That trainer was damn funny
Laughed and teared while she demonstrated
Now I know how to drink soup
How to de-shell a prawn
How to slice the entrée (main dish)
I tell you
That was the most tiring, least enjoyable, ultra stressful lunch I have ever had
One had to pay attention to the smallest detail
And ensured that the trainer was not giving you a frown
Etiquette is not a skill that can be mastered in a day
To add on
Even sitting and walking have to follow a style
Second day was an ultimate bore-to-the-death
That accessment centre trainer especially
I already tried my best to glue my butt onto the chair
Even though my eyes were half-shut most of the times
Once she dismissed us
Scurrying off the room was as natural as a reflex action
She must be real depressed when she read the feedback
But well, truth always hurt
One more day to KL
The long 6-hour journey just put me off
13 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment