21 December 2007

Chun Hian, I owed you BIG TIME!


Dragged him along with my IT project mate and 2 of her friends
Partly because he called just at the right time
Quite shocked by his sheer agreeableness
Stranger vs stranger

And the five of us went to watch a movie which he crowned
"Most Waste-of-Money-Completely-Nonsensical-Rubbish of the Year"
Guess what it was

That's his fave
Nuff said
But I think the chipmunks are quite cute
Nvm, a guy's view apparently differs from the girl's

Parted from them to resolve awkwardness
Town again
This time was only for a short while
Left the place after passing kaili her belated birthday gift
Hope she likes it
Well, at least try to alrite
Hahahaha!

Both of us were drained by the movie
We needed some activity to spur us up
Went to his suggested kallang leisure park
Seriously, I didnt even know it's reopened again
Too occupied by papers i bet

K-boxed plus buffet totalled up to 68dollars!
Moreover we only sang for approximately 4 hrs
Kena cheated
Well, though we sang from 7.30pm

I didnt know kallang is so close to serangoon
Thanks to him
His fabulous idea of walking back home
Yeah, from kallang to bedok
And so unknowingly
We landed ourselves at whampoa/serangoon

But frankly speaking, I did enjoy the stroll
Though I saw a frog, plenty of cockroaches, a rat along our way
I was expecting a snake and that would sum up a safari trip
Finally we gave up on walking and cabbed home

You have become more generous, boy
Christmas drama next!


No comments: