Happy 2007, folks!
My last day of 2006 was wonderful
Yups, with my favourite girls
And this time round
With their respective counterparts too
It's a big crowd i must say
Me, Serene, KJ -the single yayahood sistas
Suting and Weien, JiaJin and Wilfred, Joy and Zest
3 couples and 3 singles
Kewl combi sia
Lol
Steamboat at pasir ris park
With free flow of drinks and food
It's just a mere 12 bucks
I must say i hate sitting near that thing
With the hot butter sizzling and splattering
It just so annoying
And the leftovers
We got a relatively HUGE amount
Which set us pondering for ideas
It was fun at the table
I dont feel a single moment of moodiness
Well, except for a few times when the oil splattered on my tee
Guessed it's the accompany that counts :)
Lovey-dovey couples
Lovely hilarious partners
I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment