27 January 2007

Chinese troupe performance at United Square
Young china ladies spinning plates on a long stick
Most of us would have at least watch one before
I personally thought it was dry and boring
But just when I was about to walk off
I had a stun by them

I was standing near the backstage
So after the performance
They marched in, with the sticks and plates
Only difference was that they had stop spinning
Ya, they just held loosely to the sticks
And I could vivdly see the tapes on the plates
Some more it's yellowish white in colour
Please la, at least show us some respect by sticking with a more transparent one
Cheat also must cheat smartly ok
Nevertheless some of them showed their professionalism
They continued to "spin" until they disappeared into the backstage
Wow.

I had always thought they were for real
But, haiz

iSketch is fun and entertaining
Two hours and I am still on it

No comments: