I reeked of cigarette smell
Very.
Extremely.
MOS yst with my beloved crazy girls
We just got a name for ourselves
The Nut Nut Jia Zhu
Thanks to that hazelnut
Serene was possessed
You shd just see her on the dancefloor
Cashewnut and her embarrasing moment-S
Lol.
JiaJin was so childish la
Esp stayover at st's hse
Kicked, punched, threw everything that's within her reach
AT ME
What scared me most was that she kept touching my ab
Crazy hazelnut
Suting omg, she really not a clubbing material
She hardly swing, no, she just stood on the spot
Haha, your big bag saved us man
You tiny PEANUT
Thanks for your clothes and stuffs!
WanYee was as active as serene
Partners in crime, i mean dance
Havent seen her for a very looooooooooong time
I will name you Coconut for the time being
I just treasure moments like that
31 Dec will definitely be as fun
Or even MORE fun
Everything was well
Just that i had to wake up at 6.40am for work
Ohgosh
No comments:
Post a Comment