So the long-awaited 95bucks prom was over
The ladies were all dressed like princesses and divas
While the males well, not too much of a surprise
It was not as overwhelming from what i expected earlier
As in the election of the prom kings and queens
It was more like a sabotage
Especially when they nominated a guy to vie as prom queen
You see what i mean
Poor thing.
But nevertheless, it was a nice experience
The shopping of prom stuffs, pretty hairstyling
I was so happy with my hair
And for the first time i knew how to make-up
Wow.
Up next, the dishes
It was chinese
Oh gosh, they were so not nice
Pan Pacific leh
At least i thot a 5-star hotel would provide some really tasty food
But i think even a decent food court is more able to come up with more savoury dishes lar
The duck meat was damn tough
Then the ee-fu noodles was so overcooked
The dessert i just sipped two spoons
95 bucks, yeah
Lucky weisheng
He won a sony digicam in lucky draw
I also want leh
The lucky draw was part of the incentive that lured me
A large part to be exact
I was so aunty lar
Unwilling to return empty-handed
I kopped the menu, the prog list and a Pan Pac pencil!
A consolation i considered
Hah!
Pictures will be uploaded soon
No comments:
Post a Comment