09 May 2006

the right attitude

Received a sudden call from my ex-og mate yst
Knew her more during the 2nd intake
Initially, i didnt expect myself to be able to click wif her
But somehow we DID!
So sad she left for poly this yr as she thought it suits her more
She was a really nice and friendly girl to hang around
Speaking abt the content of the call
She was asking me a favour to do a survey on OBESITY
I was like what the hell
But of cos i knew she wasnt THAT mean
The questions asked were like quite easy
Is that how poly works?

I realised kl had a relatively serious inferior complexity
Relatively as in compared to me
She kept grumbling abt her physical appearance
Please kl, you are not as bad as you think
There are still others who are worse off lurking out the place
And i believe there are plenty of them out there
It's the attitude, girl
I wasnt going anywhere too but i think i sort of handle it beta than you
You just have to know how to carry off yourself
There is only one unique you on this planet
Unless u decide to opt for a cloning process
Ya, like i said feeling good abt yourself is a must
That's why i do compliment u at times :)

I was feeling so sleepy today
It must have been the contact
Maybe i shd wear my specs tomorrow

No comments: