25 May 2006

depressed

Happy 18th Birthday, Suting!!!
She had received many greetings from me today
So lucky of her
And *ahem* she must be enjoying her cake now

I was quite depressed now
MJ lost VJ with a score of 2-4
We were initially leading the game
But thing just didnt go the way we expect them to be
I guessed the saddest person would be our goalkeeper
I was observing him after the match and he looked really depressed
No, he was
Just hope he could get over it soon
Well, i knew how he's feeling now
I mean who would like the taste of losing?
But sincerely, at least to me, he really did a fantastic job
He managed to block out many potential goals and i think he's quite power
And our team was much better than last yr's batch
Today's match brought more thrills to me

*great applause to him and the team*

Life's like that
Either winning or losing
Guess it's really the mentality that differs

No comments: