There's so much anger in me that i feel it's necessary for me to vent out
If not i will really go bonkers or may need to dial the depression hotline
If murder were ever permitted in Spore
I will wish to kill that dirty rat with my own hands
No on second thought, i dun wanna stain my hands with those filthy blood of that fucker
I will hire a killer to saw off that rat's head
Saw yeah, not just with one cool slice
I want the killer to carelessly to remove the head of that child-of-the-damned with a rusty, blunt blade and let him/her endure the greatest torture ever
Ya, that's the hatred i felt for that pathetic fellow
Sounds gross and so unlike me
They say hatred can devour a person
But of cos i am a rational person and definitely wont commit such an act
Going against the law for that piece of shit isnt worthy at all
Many shityous to YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment