30 July 2009

It's OUR group gathering again!
Which also means we have another lovely turning 21 again!

Who is she?

Serene, Denise, Ivy, Jia Jin, Khang Jing, Me, Wan Yee or Suting?

Alright, I think I am playing with myself
Serene Berry, that's her! The pink lady with that colourful garland
From our outfit, yes it's a BEACH theme
SERENE BERRY'S BEACHY 21st!

We arrived in the afternoon to help out with the deco and preparations
But most of the stuff were done by the boys
Hence we made ourselves useful by camhoring and preparing games for the evening

These are our outfits! All beach dresses wor! Very give face to the birthday girl. LOL!

This is one part of the gifts. Our jigsaw clique photo :)


Sweet Serene labelled our cups with our respective names!
The one and only in the world
一支小雨伞~~


Individual shot!
The super-lucky-won-twice-in-a-row, KHANG JING!

My soon to be bahasa indo classmate, WAN YEE!

The "不要看! 不要看!" SUTING!

The hmm, ok it's weird to describe myself..

The "HEE HEE HEE" JIA JIN!

We played limbo as well
And for the second time, I suffered minor injury
Limbo is my nemesis

Say cheese~

Our sexaye birthday girl, BERRY!

With her counterpart, JEROME NG

The group pic! The balloons formed a very nice border
Like got that impact feel. BOOM!
You got what I mean??

Sparklers at the beach

With very strong sea breeze
Poor thing
One couldn't even open her eyes, the other had an Einstein hairdo

Serene and her very hard-to-understand pose

Stargazing! Suting's head looks funny here. HAHAHA!

One more! As usual, Serene and her different-from-the-rest pose



I am looking forward to my 21st party too! =D

No comments: