08 July 2009

As I really couldnt stand how messy my things were
I started packing my stuff a few days back
I found some really vintage photos and captured them with my phone
You know, scanning can be quite a trouble for a tech-dummy

First one! I realised I had quite a couple of unglam individual shots of this person.
The lens reflection was so strong I couldnt tell whether her eyes were open or close. Hmm...

Occasionally, she had her cool moment though...
(P.S. I think since young, her tummy likes to come out and say 'Hi')

Tata! That's our serene berry!
MUCH PRETTIER right!
Her cool look has evolved to a sexaye one
The photos make me wanna hum the "Sexy Back" song

This pic shows a trio at ECP, 2 backpacks and a black sling bought from the Army Market
All clad in white and specs
Smiling really heartily to the cam like as if ECP was the coolest-got-life-place
Sorry Serene, it's you again
Told ya I got quite a no. of photos of you

But after a few years
We think that Sentosa is a more hip place than ECP
Look at what we were wearing
Tees and specs??
No no, it's tanks (for me and wy) and bikinis (for serene!) and cool shades!


Oops! The backpackers and the slinger again

WOW, my turn to act cool liao
I still rmbered vividly that Isna commented smth like this
"Hui Yan! You look pretty in this!"
All I can say is, Isna is a nice girl

Will Isna say the same thing again for this pic?
"No, your previous pic is PRETTIER."
If she's gonna say that, all I can say is
ISNA, go and have your eyes checked!

Suting, this was the old you!
So kawaii neh *-*

Next one! WY and KJ!
That was 6 years ago with the very stiff pose
"Yes Sir!"

6 years later, see la! Don't need ask them pose they can pose very nice for you
No wonder I am the not synchronised one
Look at the above pic and you should know they have chemistry since then

KJ! So sweet and demure in the sec days...

But I think time can reveal everything...
Look! She 好放得开 wor

Next up, clique photo!
We used to be in love with badminton
And last time *twist* and *frame* were some popular pose

NOT AGAIN!
*faint*

Now, we think that the best pose is not to pose AT ALL =)

Seeya soon, my PRETTY friends!!
No offence for any of the pics posted :)

No comments: