It's the 21st of our lovely Wan Yee and bimbotic Joy this month
I love it when Serene called it a "Birthday Marathon"
I missed out Wan Yee's dinner treat last friday due to my work
But luckily we had a stayover at Joy's and my presence was supposed to be a surprise for her
I need to state that first cos I looked too CASUAL
Untamed hair, sleeping tee and shorts
It was so casual that I thought I looked like the owner of the place instead of Joy
Yay! I am so honoured to be a surprise

The birthday queen, JOY!
And all of us adhered to the theme: PINK!
Oh, all except Jia Jin and her purple polkadots

The polaroids for her guestbook
So pretty!

One of the games was guessing the person from the given baby's photo
Hey, that was me!
And I really do not understand why my geek pic was there
That's NOT my current outlook lor
Teadot-ed after the party
Gossip, gossip and more gossip
And I hate the word twenty ever since
Grrrrh

I love it when Serene called it a "Birthday Marathon"
I missed out Wan Yee's dinner treat last friday due to my work
But luckily we had a stayover at Joy's and my presence was supposed to be a surprise for her
I need to state that first cos I looked too CASUAL
Untamed hair, sleeping tee and shorts
It was so casual that I thought I looked like the owner of the place instead of Joy
Yay! I am so honoured to be a surprise


Camhoring outside the mini garden *twist, act cute*
*blowing kisses*
Pageant wannabes!



The birthday queen, JOY!
And all of us adhered to the theme: PINK!
Oh, all except Jia Jin and her purple polkadots

The polaroids for her guestbookSo pretty!

One of the games was guessing the person from the given baby's photo
Hey, that was me!
And I really do not understand why my geek pic was there
That's NOT my current outlook lor
Teadot-ed after the partyGossip, gossip and more gossip
And I hate the word twenty ever since
Grrrrh

YAY! KIMBERLY IS IN SINGAPORE!
CIAO!
CIAO!
No comments:
Post a Comment