16 June 2009

Hola!
It's been one of my fave summer vacations so far!
Kimberly Lace L Fama has made me a happy child :D

Bugis shopping and the many cheap thrills
KTV at Bedok's Cash Studio and the random power offs
Heartland roam and the very delectable, spicyhot fish head curry

Haha! Kim and her very un-scorpion scorpion head

Kim and Xiuting

With Chun Hian!
The braces gang. Taken by the very charming manager. Hee!


And on Friday night we went Dbl-O
This time was with Kendron "Laugh-Out-Really-Loud" Poh
Perhaps it was too early (near 10) that we actually found many empty tables
Interestingly, that was the very first time I didnt have to fight for a resting place

Our first attempt for a group pic! But I guessed I covered Kim

One more!


And again!

Kendron and Chun Hian


My turn!

To friendship! :) I love you guys!


NEXT! FELICIA'S BELATED 21ST!
It was supposed to be our once in a blue moon JC mini gathering
LOL and 5 turned up!
Had dinner at the Japanese Marche at Tamp 1
Gosh, it's not only expensive, but the food is not very nice too :((

But I think the highlight of the night was the surprise cake
Hahaha! I love giving surprise man!
Upon bading goodbye to Felicia, Shar, KL and I went to trail her with her birthday cake
KL was damn funny la
Thanks to her, we got ourselves a free candle from a Bengawan Solo aunty and a free lighter from Fel's neighbour
Nice people are everywhere!

Tata! The birthday girl and her half-done hair

With Felicia and KL


Sharlyn! She's definitely more outgoing and wacky now :P
I think I have pieced back one of my missing puzzles in my life :)

Watched Monsters vs Aliens with KL and I must say I love it!
Haha! I love BOB, the brainless blob
Every action or any word from him teased me like mad
LOL!

No comments: