HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, my all-time exploration mate!I thought at least it would take a second glance to know it's made from a shoebox
But I was deluding myself
It's supposed to frame the content and allow it to hang on the door or even the wall
LOL!!!
Hey, it was far better than the distorted chameleon birthday card and an uglified portrait I drew for her years back
This time I even incorporated the christmas elements
Hahaha! Save on christmas card

We were planning to go Haw Par Villa to revive some childhood memories
But omg it rained so HEAVILY
Complete spoiler
So we ended up in harbourfront idling around and taking pics with the xmas decos
That's like the only thing we could do there

We also went daiso and I found this ornament really NICE!
A paperclipper or photoclipper, whatever you wanna name or use it
It's so pretty!
As usual, we ended up in a total new destination from what we initially plannedWalked from PS to Wisma to Taka to Far East to Wisma to Far East
Our legs ached like mad
But we got a free treat from Starbucks and we could pick whatever drink we want
I chose the green tea frap but it wasn't that nice
Felt like puking, horrible
Ok, this is the random pic of the dayWe were so bo liao to the extent of going up on stage to take pics with Winnie & Gang
I have absolutely no idea why I gave that expression
Besides the excitement, maybe at that instance I was thinking "hurry, take and go before someone spotted us"
I don't care, next stop would be HAW PAR VILLA!
No comments:
Post a Comment