Not only does it mark my 300th entry
But I am also going to blog about my lovely colleagues!

Top: Jasmine, Jessie, Yan Qi, Si Tan, Mei Ai
Bottom: Me, Wan Ting, Yu Xiu
To Jasmine:
Siao charbo! I think you are a very optimistic person. Always laughing/giggling away and doing really retarded actions. Sometimes, I really feel like strangling you bcos you like to take leave and I had to do the frustrating mailing alone. But it was also bcos of mailing, we got to know one another better and I realised I found another comical counterpart!
To Jessie:
I know you are reading this entry!! Opposite from Jasmine, you are really pessimistic. Even my NTU friend also said so despite knowing you for like 2 days?! Cheer up, BUBBLES! I really need to thank you for taking the initiative to talk to me, if not I won't be able to open up myself to you nice peeps. =)
To Yan Qi:
HELLO! I think among these people, I hardly had the chance to talk to you. The only time we would communicate was when you were passing me the horrible MIs. A very skinny but cheerful girl. EAT MORE! Oh, you and Ronnie are so alike, both of you like to laugh at the slightest thing. LOL!
To Wan Ting:
MEI MEI!! My very lovely and cute neighbour, thank you for the gift! My gossip partner, my pantry follower, my wonderful friend, my giggling machine, I will really miss you. I think our work area will be damn quiet. Never mind, I will strive to train your temp to be Jasmine No. 2! MEI MEI, have fun learning korean!
To Yu Xiu:
A very girly girl with a very unique laughter. Your voice is damn sweet tooooo! VERY high pitch which I think guys would find it mesmerising. Really a big contrast to mine. Hey pinky, nice knowing you! You really look nicer with your make-up. Have fun in SMU and take care!!


No comments:
Post a Comment