18 July 2008

I think every temp deserves a farewell gift or small treat

Being the last work day for Yixian
I surprised her with a doughnut and a piece of orange note
It was an impromptu thing so ya
Alrite, call me cheapo whatever

Then after lunch, she returned a surprise with this


A "Made In CPF Pantry" doughnut in exchange for an exquisite box of Famous Amos!

I can conclude two things from this:

1) She must be damn rich
2) She must be an ultra lovely sweetie

I choose to believe she is a combination of both

How can I be such a scrooge!
So in return for her box of surprise
I bought her a piece of Tiramisu from Ritz Apple Strudel
At least it's not those lup sup brand lar

I am amazed we can chat comfortably with each other
No awkwardness AT ALL!

Seeya.Bye.Takecare.

No comments: