16 August 2007

Shopping for 2nd hand textbooks is soooo fun
Exciting, it just get me real high
Bargaining is a must
That's a bestowed gift to all girls out there

In fact we are only using the books for one semester
Which concluded a DUH for buying a 2nd hand
University expenses can sum up to a bomb
And the food in biz is so not up to my standard
Damai and mj canteens are way better

Every thursday
You can spot me scurrying my way
Messing my already messy siao charbo hairstyle
Darn
I thought my IT module was located just beside the biz school
The newly-built SOC
In fact today was the first lecture
Arriving at around 9.43am at the new SOC
I strongly believed i was one of the earliest
And i even planned to go to the loo to kill time
But the place was so EMPTY
After staring at the direction map for a few mins
I decided to ask around and was told that it was at the old SOC!
Which is sooooooo far from my current spot
The morn rain wasnt helping either

My lecturer so lor sor can
And the shuttle bus was damn slooooooooow
That's explained why I was quite late for marketing lecture
Ok, next time I will leave 20 mins earlier
I just dun like to rush here rush there
So unglam
Lol

No comments: