27 August 2007

Gosh
I didnt know that the MNO survey will be read out during tutorial
I thought it was only for the lecturer's own reference
The survey was a different one
You know, normally online survey covers MCQs or ratings
But that one
Hur
It's all open-ended kinda qns
And there were TEN of them!

I actually put retarding as one of my hobbies
And for one question it asked what is home to you
On average, people tend to write
Home is a place where I can relax and rest
Wah lau
I went to type
Home is a place where I can expose all my unglam habits to anyone in the household
Personally I think my answer is quite good
Lol
But aiyo, I dont want it to be declared to the entire foreign class leh
No image =X

Bedok-> Outram Park-> Harbourfront-> 30, 143 or 10
Getting used to the route
5-day week
Shucks

No comments: