15 April 2007

Fun
Roaming the town with besties
Chattering, catching up, teasing
Girls' talk is never a bore

But I really hate the hot and humid weather

Anyway we finally had a kbox session
It's been nearly 4 mths since we met up
K-lunch was really worthwhile
Cheap, yummy and the service was much better
They even let us sing for another hr after the time was up
Thumbs up!

We took neos
Haha, I actually feel quite childish
To think there was a period I was totally crazy about taking neos
Well, I am 19th this year

Saw Kassyn at taka
Bumped into mad Jessica at PS
I wondered if they saw each other

A little surprise for Jia Jin
With the Dorothy Perkins boxers
Got Suting and Serene to stage up the play
While I had to handle the cashier
Felt abit paiseh when I asked her
"Can I have the S size please?"
And to save any embarrassment
I added on"....eh, for my friend."

We spent almost 12 hrs yst
Mathematically it was a long duration
But moment like that is never enough
Hoping I can stay overnight at ST's chalet
*Pray*


No comments: