21 April 2007

Chill out at Emerald Hill
Not with my close friends nor family
But with my fellow colleagues and BOSS

Staff dinner they called
But it's more like a drinking session
Pizzas and drinks
That's it
Should have opt for Muthu Curry
At least I will be feeling full

Because I do not like alcohols
Tastes funny

Anyway
The session comprised mainly of games, work, personal experiences
And when I said games
They meant intellectual games

What's the capital of iceland?
What does the DC in Washing D.C. stand for?
Who invented the phrase " I think therefore I am"?

And for every correct answer you will get 5 bucks
Please la, I am just a 18-year old teen
My knowledge scope is very narrow and limited can
I even had difficulty naming 5 local ministers
But i still managed to struggle through and pocket 5 bucks
My gen knowledge just sux
Haha, I told kl

"We are here for humiliation."

And the celebrites/characters game
The winner would get a 100 bucks
Of cos, I didnt win
I didnt even attempt to win

They are heavy smokers
Puff puff puff
I bet they each finished a packet
The gross images on the box didnt at all assert any influence on them
My lungs are growing weaker

They binged on drinks
Bottles after bottles
Cigarettes after cigarettes
Bad company

We spent almost 5 hours
I am so proud of my endurance
I didnt leave half-way
Though me and kl thought we were a bit of place
From the start
But the get-together session wasn't as bad as I pictured
All thanks to the comical bangalore OM
He's a really hilarious character with funny actions at odd timing

At least I knew Reykjavik is the capital of Iceland
And the capital of California is Sacramento
And Los Angeles actually means City of Angels
*beams*

No comments: