05 December 2009

Spent yet another day with my besties!

I am really in need of a proper skincare regime
So KL and I went to the Loreal expo sales and omg, it was a fruitful trip
Bought the followings for only $34 in total
I want to fight the aging process
HAHAHA!

After that, we went to TM where I was supposed to meet WY and Serene for New Moon
KL was meeting her friend for that movie too
New Moon was awesome!
I think partly because of the bad reviews I heard abt this movie
So my expectation was kinda lowered
But it turned out to be great
Sizzling hot bods, dashing Edward, pretty Bella, impactful sound effects
And for Dakota Fanning who starred as Jane in the movie
She's grown so much that I can't recognise her at first sight

Supper after the movie at Changi Village
Delicious "tim" sums followed by a stroll down the Changi Beach
Complaints (cos we kept losing our way), X-inactivation cats, fear of being approached as transvestites, swings, fishy stench, disapproving each other's photography skills
I love that night! <3


Doesn't this remind you of SFOG?

I wanted to create the effect of the car crashing into her
But kinda failed
Hahaha!

Happy Weekend! :)

No comments: