I have always wanted to blog about our service standard since eons
Normally when we queue for food, the trays are placed in a way that will indicate your relative position in the queue. For example, if you are the first one, your tray will be laid on the table first, and for the second one, your tray will be laid behind the first one, etc etc. One day, I visited the Jap stall in the Arts Canteen and ordered my chicken udon. Waited for quite a while, and I saw the stall helper putting a dish on the tray. Since I was the first in the line, naturally I thought it was my order. But it turned out to be another dish and so I politely told the stall helper I didnt order that. Guess what she told me??
She actually stared at me and sarcastically said, "This tray doesn't have your name on it."
Like WTF!
Even though we are in the campus, that doesn't mean we should be denied the access to enjoying good customer service
Yes, I may be wrong about my assumption, but does that mean I have to tolerate her f-up attitude?
GO HELL LA, YOU BLOODY FUGLY GEEKY CHAO LAO FATSO!
Nonetheless, good service still exists
Like The Coffee Bean at the University Centre
When I asked if the blueberry muffin contains any nuts
The service crew didn't anyhow answer (unlike some other cafes)
But he actually went the extra mile to make a call to confirm
Despite the long queue
Despite the only $1.60 extra revenue
This simple move just touches the heart
You have a lot to learn, BLOODY FUGLY GEEKY CHAO LAO FATSO!
No comments:
Post a Comment