This was my very dreamy and kawaii birthday cake
But...
While placing the candles, I broke the corner of the bedAnd then everything started going haywire
The chocolate bedframe caught fire and melted
The entire frame almost collapsed
My birthday song ended with roars of laughter
I had to really capat-capat with my birthday wish and then distinguish the candle
SO MEMORABLE, yeah...Look at my expression!
It says "OMG! My once-in-a-lifetime 21st birthday cake ceremony is RUINED!"
Tracing back to the earlier part of the celebrationYes! We had games!
Initially, it was supposed to be Beer Drinking instead
But in consideration that some of us were driving that day and that I must adhere to my theme
It was changed to Milk Drinking Competition!
LOL, actually it was more of budget constraint... Oops!
These were the five candidates which I drew from my Very-Nicely-Wrapped-Lucky-Draw-Box
Clara, Van, Wee Lin, Mei Lin and Kaiwen
A rather fair competition given there was no guy
And Kaiwen won the round and walked away with a Shaw Movie Pass!
Next game was Blind Dancing
I think it should be one of the games we enjoyed the most
This time round, it was Charles, Jia Jin, Kai Li, Mui Peng and Sharlyn who were on stage
Charles and Jia Jin were fantastic and really on!
I was torn between the two of them, ARGH
Charles was like a "breakthrough" cos I have NEVER in my life seen him so enthu with his dance moves (although abit repetitive, HAHA!)
And Jia Jin was like a sexy dance queen with really nice, cool moves too!
But in the end it was the guy who clinched the title and walked away with a Cathay Movie Pass
The third highlight was Best Dressed
It was rather simple for me to choose the nominees cos MOST OF THEM DIDNT DRESS TO THE THEME!
Vineson, Tracy, Xiuting, Serene and Ting Ting were my selected candidates
All of them had their own styles
Vineson and his "I am the only guy here wearing shorts"
Tracy and her "especially bought for this party" purple nightie
Xiuting and her "long- time-ago swimming pyjamas"
Serene and her "really hot and wow wow wow nightie"
Ting Ting and her "blue pyjamas set"
Poor them, I made them do a catwalk down the stairs and spin and pose and pitch
HAHAHAHA!
The guests voted and damn, it was a tie between Xiuting and Tracy
AGAIN, I really had a tough time deciding who should win
It was the cute vs sexy dilemma, AGRH
Well, in the end the cute walked off with the Best Dressed
And not forgetting Kaili who scored a perfect five for my quiz!
My Best Blind Dancer and 1st Runner-up for Best Dressed!
My biz friends!
Credits to Tracy and I could only post up these few cos the rest havent upload yet



And I made a new friend that night
Jerome Loo!
He's a really friendly, helpful gentleman
He stayed over, cleared up the party mess, taught us new games and helped to return the bulky table and chairs
THANK YOU!:)
Amazing~ HAHA!






Overnight was so FUN!!!I definitely love the Four Kings game that Jerome taught us
Games are MUCH more fun with forfeits
Our stomach were brimmed with the leftover potatoes and we slept the night with beet red hands
(to be continued...)
No comments:
Post a Comment