24 May 2009

It's finally the BIG 21st of our dearest Cai "Girl-Next-Door" Suting!
Her birthday cake just reminded me of a wedding cake
So rosy and pretty~

The GEEKY birthday girl!
More on the cutesy side and she's so adorable
*Twist*


And it was a themed party: GEEK
I think among the attendees, only a handful dressed to the theme
Black-rimmed specs, tucked-in buttoned top, two ponytails, *twist twist* are a must
LOL!

Who says geeks can only grow up to be hmmm... geeks?
Even a geek dreams of becoming a model one day
This is best illustrated by our geeky sotong

They had a best-dressed geek mini competition
And we were the five nominees!
You think it's easy? No leh, we still had to sell ourselves to get votes
And the only male geek, he looked damn kuku
LOL!!

I won the geek title!
A very BIG thank you to those who voted me
WOO!

Some pictures of our couples
S-W-E-E-T~

JIAJIN! I made a collage with our HAPPY BIRTHDAY specs!
So spastic la

I will end this post with the pic of the day
The beauti-FOUR!
I am so proud of my wonderful photography skills
HAHA!

No comments: