18 September 2008

I love this year's Mooncake Festival!

Lantern-ed with Serene and Wanyee at bedok reservoir
But after a mere five mins
I KNOW WE CHOSE THE WRONG LOCATION!
It was infested with unknown insects which left me with FOUR huge swellings
And there's also NO mooncake fest ambience
If I am not wrong there's only around 5-10 people
What a contrast to last year's punggol park

We almost poisoned ourselves with the many cheapo sparklers
Nonetheless it had been a real FUN!

Wanyee, send me the pics QUICK!!

Talking about school
It's been a disaster
Presentation and projects are really driving me to the wall
Thank god there's capoeira!
I totally love it though I sux at it


Zum zum zum, capoeira mata um
Zum zum zum, capoeira mata um
Zum zum zum, capoeira mata um
Zum zum zum, capoeira mata um
Onde tem marimbondo?
Tem zum zum zum
Onde tem marimbondo?
Tem zum zum zum
Ô la ô la ê
Quero ver bater
Quero ver cair

Ô la ô la ê
Quero ver bater
Quero ver cair

No comments: