Yes, siloso beach AGAIN
The four of us went straight after a 1.5hr lecture
Harbourfront is so convenient for bizaders

Just when we thought we could tan as much as we wanted
It rained!
Rained, stopped, rained, stopped, ...
So irritating that we had to forsake our kayaking plan
Frisbee and "slippers" captain ball instead
It was just sooooo fun and hilarious
My aiming skills sux so basically my frisbee partners had to run like hell
Sorry~ Lol
Vineson and his brolliesI just feel that I should post these pics of him
Though I know it's not morally right
Towards the evening
We embarked on our skyride and luge adventure
Omgah, the skyride was damn scary
Vineson and I were practically screaming and panicking throughout the ride
The luge ride was marvellous
I am not a bad driver afterall

That summed up my exciting thursday
Two 2-hr lectures tmr
Shagged
No comments:
Post a Comment