Acer's Bio-Protection function is great
No more passwords but just a fingerprint swipe
How cool is that
But I have to admit I had to swipe a few times
But but, only occasionally
So far so good
No more cue sports or kendo
Cue sports has been analysed as a waste of bucks
Kendo, the money is stopping me
600 bucks for all the equipment~
Maybe I will stay cca-less this semester
Especially with hills of tutorials
Now, who says university can slack
First round of tutorial hw hasnt finished now second round
And next monday will start the third round
I think tutorial hw tests whether you can bullshit not
For MNO and marketing
The answers arent found in textbooks
You just have to crap out a reasonable content
Even if it's wrong, you still have to make it sounds right
Darn, I am so not used to that
Joined the DBS case competition
We called ourself De Biz Solutions (DBS)
Cool and interesting name
First day of september
I can hear the church bell ringing
No comments:
Post a Comment