This is going to be a long entry
4 days of activities at one go
The camp wasn't as terrible as I thought initially
Because I knew no one there
I was really afraid I might end up being a pathetic loner
But that didnt happen at all!
Looking back, I seriously think too much =D
I was in BEBOP!
Very friendly seniors and funny, enthu group mates
The main reason I enjoyed the camp was all because of them
The camp activities werent exciting
To the extent of boring, meaningless
Poor time management
All of us agreed unanimously
And we were drained not due to the games but because of the loooooooooong waiting time
A lot of them always asked if I was very tired
No, practically everyone
"Are you ok? You look very sian."
Haha! I thot they were just passing comments
So I didnt think too much
But after the camp, I browsed thru the album the seniors had complied
Man, they were right!
Ugly sia!
First day was bascially about introduction/interaction
Second day was sentosa day
Third was pool games and DXO night
I am a lobster
I got sunburnt easily
A lot of bian tai games
Like boys piggy-back girls
Of cos whenever I heard the word "piggyback"
I will straight away shun one side
Lol!
Passing food through the mouth
Basically they involved many physical contact
Well, you just have to be open-minded
Poor opposite sex
I dislike watching horror movies
Cos I am those who can freak out easily
I am just a timid fellow
But for some confusion
Me and another guy were selected for the Old Changi Hospital (OCH) trip
OMG!
At midnight lar
They only allowed two at one time
And we were supposed to find some ice-cream sticks with our one and only lightstick
If not for him, I would have faint on the spot
He's really a nice guy and he incurred me with a sense of security
And not thinking there were some creatures lurking at the corners
Haha, he's the Freshie of the Year leh
He deserved that title
I showered alone at 3 plus in the morning
Cos the others already slept when I returned
Hui Yan, you are a brave soul now
Me and my SP
Haha, think we could win the "Most Weirdo Pair" award
We were chatty on first day
But for the remaining days we were very silent
We hardly exchanged any word
Haha! But he was generous though
He got me a $20 Levis voucher while I exchanged a toy fan and mirror with him
Sorry SP, maybe we can have more chats in the future
Me and my SP. We were blindfolded for two nights.
DXO night
The night when I got real high on alcohol
I didnt wanna drink but I just sux at hua quan
Haha, can you imagine losing consecutively?
Then we were dragged to the dance floor and party!
I was the only one who got drunk
And everyone could tell that
Kept asking me am i okay
Super paiseh
But they also commented that I was cute that night
*Grin*
My OCH partner, the chatterbox and me. My two hua quan pals!

With chio melissa and xiao feng. My closest two in the camp.

Thanks Kheng Puay for accompanying on my trip to the camp
I really love you gal!
I also love my og mates and seniors
Bebop
The goup which clinched the "Most Sportsmanship OG" title
You qing di yi, bi sai di er
No comments:
Post a Comment