As the title suggests
I kept falling fer the same pal
A guy to be exact
Except it isnt falling in love
But falling as in trip and fall on the ground
First was at the college road race
As a photographer
I wanted to take some shoots of the winners
So when i was walking my way to theirs' front
Clumsy me incidentally tripped over a guy
Who was stretching out his leg
Obviously doing some cooling down exercise
It's my fault fer being so careless i admitted
So i apologised profusely, ya profusely
But this pal here didnt say anything
Ok larz, i was expecting him to at least said "It's okay" or "Never mind" sort of words
However he didnt but to stare at mi, HARD
Seeing this, i immediately turned my head off to avoid his eeeeeerie contact
Yst when switching lects
I was talking talking and i stepped into a small drain unknowingly and fell
Many pple were walking past and some gals even said "OMG!!"
So paiseh larz!
Recovered and walked to my nxt lect
Then KL told mi there was this guy who stared at mi wif his eyes opened bigly when i fell
Like i offended mi lidat
I was wondering who that guy was larz
Today kaili pointed him to mi and it was the same guy at the road race!!
Suay
Suay
Suay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment