In the past when i was still a lil kid
I used to anticipate the arrival of CNY
Salivating snacks, more angbaos, playing catching wif cousins
Most imptly, i could get those really cute clothings
That i had been pinning fer
As yrs went
I began to wonder what CNY was fer
Ya, i noe it's a traditional thingy
Reminds u of ur root, ur family
But, i dun look forward to it anymore
Now it becomes worst
I hate CNY
CNY deprived mi of the time i can hang around wif my frens
Those talks, those gossips, and maybi those lectures n tutorials
Instead i haf to bi thick-skinned and get angbaos from those relatives whom i barely seen and talk to and some i dun even recognise
Every new yr, yes every single one
I will sit in one corner in silence and look around here and there
While waiting fer my parents to finish mingling wif those aunties/uncles
I am getting sick of it
Why cant CNY be just one day?
I am suffocating.
No comments:
Post a Comment